For Immediate Release
Experience the Beauty, Music and Joy of Life
Winston-Salem, NC, April 26, 2012 - A Symphony of Seasons by Connie Arnold is a heartwarming poetry collection with themes of music and the seasons, like a symphony with various movements that harmoniously weave through the cycle of seasons as the poems flow through each month of the year.
Readers find poetry to uplift, inspire and encourage them in Connie Arnold’s new book. She faces the challenges of living with lupus and finds writing to be a wonderful outlet and comfort as she writes to share the beauty and joy of life.
“It is my hope that others who are facing difficulties in life will be encouraged and inspired by my writing,” she states. “There can be so many problems in life, and looking for the beauty in each of the seasons and hearing the music of life can bring joy throughout the year.”
is also a musician and works with The Lupus Foundation of America to support
others living with lupus, spread education, awareness and hope.
RPJ & Company is a Christian publishing company with a reputation for creativity and quality products, while maintaining high standards in the vision and message the author has been given to share with the world.
Connie Arnold's first three books are Beautiful Moments of Joy and Peace, Abiding Hope and Love and Abundant Comfort and Grace. Her first children's book, Animal Sound Mix-up, was released in 2010, and she has three more scheduled for publication in the next two years. Connie shares more of her poetry on her website, www.conniearnold.webs.com and blog, www.conniearnold.blogspot.com and contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Symphony of Seasons is available for purchase locally from
Gullion's Christian Supply Center, 244 Summit Square Boulevard, Winston-Salem
or from online book sellers, including RPJ and Company and Amazon.
Contact: Connie Arnold
For Immediate Release
Third Book for Local Author Just Released
Connie Arnold shares the comfort found through God's grace with poetic words of inspiration to uplift the soul, bringing reassurance and hope. Each poem is accompanied by stunning color photographs, revealing glimpses of God's grace and the beauty of creation. Connie faces the challenges of living with lupus and desires to share comfort with others facing difficulties in their lives.
RPJ & Company is a Christian publishing company with a reputation for creativity, anointed talent, and quality products, while maintaining high standards in the vision and message the author has been given to share with the world.
Connie Arnold's first two books are Beautiful Moments of Joy and Peace and Abiding Hope and Love. Her first children's book is due to be released in August, 2010. She shares more of her poetry on her website, www.conniearnold.webs.com and blog, www.conniearnold.blogspot.com.
Abundant Comfort and Grace is available for purchase locally
(Photo Courtesy of Connie Arnold)
• Name, age and home: Connie Arnold, 55, Pfafftown.
• Web site’s name and address: Beautiful Moments of Joy and Peace, www.freewebs.com/conniearnold
• What it’s about: Poetry written by Arnold to encourage, inspire and uplift readers. Arnold, who has been living with lupus since 1987, hopes that, in particular, others dealing with adversity will find the site helpful.
• What she does: Volunteers for her church and for the Lupus Foundation of America. Along with writing poetry and music, she plays the organ, piano and flute and makes quilts, afghans and needlepoint items for others.
• Why she blogs: To help others see the good things in life despite whatever hardships they may be experiencing.
• What else visitors might find on the site: Links to poetry sites, Web sites of interest to writers and to the Lupus Foundation of America Web site.
• When the poetry blog started and frequency of posts: August 2007. She posts a new poem once a week.
• Notable response: A reader found the poems just the thing for “the time when you desperately need to feel joy and yearn for peace.”
• Favorite other Web site: http://judithpordon.tripod.com/poetry, featuring poetry both funny and serious by poets both famous and not-yet famous.
■ If you have a suggestion for a noncommercial Web site or blog for "Web Sightings" send it to kunderwood@ws